NEW ERROR: Lights cannot exceed 1024

**D5 Render Version:latest
**Graphics Card:RTX A5500
Driver Version:
**Issue Description:Failed to load some resources
Screenshots/Videos Description:
d5 error

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Just got this error. I have given rectangle lights everywhere instead of point lights. I was in the impression that rec lights are less power hungry to use. Also its just insidental lighting in the scene. Like street lights etc. Building balcony lights etc etc.

Hi, thanks for the feedback!
This light limit popup is possible, the current limit of the four artificial light sources in D5 is 1024, exceeding this value will prompt this error popup (it has nothing to with which artificial light source).
If you open the “Show Statistics” function, it will show you the number of artificial lights in the scene (including the unused lights).
If the number of artificial lights in the scene does not exceed 1024 when this error is displayed, please contact us again to take a look.

So for example, How do you suggest we go about lighting a scene like this.

I have to light up the building balconies as well as streetlights etc etc.
Is there a way to go about doing this the right way and effective?!

Currently, the maximum number of artificial and spontaneous lights in a viewport is 1024.
If this limit is exceeded, it is recommended to manage the lights in each scene shot using layers or groups, and to hide or remove unnecessary lights for the rendered shots.