My session does not start and I cannot add imported models

D5 2.7.1.0465
GeForce RTX 3090 Ti
Dirver 31.0.15.5186

I have the latest update and my Pro account is not loading correctly. Additionally, when I try to import a model, I click to place it but it does not appear on the screen.

1 Like

The same thing happens to me with the recent update, what a frustration.

1 Like

Hello. Did you get the current situation after the update? Did you change the installation path of D5 when you updated? If it exists, please check that you have full permissions to the new path.
Please also check if your network is stable. It is possible that your current problem is caused by an unstable network.
Are you currently using a firewall or antivirus software? You can try to disable them temporarily and then check if you can use D5 normally. I also recommend you to check if there are any other software on your device that has software conflicts with D5. You can use our support tool to check this. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Hi! Please check your network connection first. BTW, did you change your path when update the new version?

I have the same problem. My account keeps logging out, the models don’t load, etc. I have checked with your tool and everything is correct. My internet connection is also working fine.

1 Like

Hi! Really sorry for your problem. If possible, can you try to change to another network? Like linking a wifi, or using your device to connect to your mobile hotspot.
If this doesn’t work, please send us your logs. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

Hello! Have your problem solved? If this problem still occurs, feel free to contact us.

I completely uninstalled d5 and then installed it again. This hasn’t completely solved the problem but it seems to be a little more stable. It doesn’t disconnect as much anymore but it still fails when placing imported models

Thanks for replying. I suggest you can share your log file with us.