My Pro Account Always Log Out By it self

**D5 Render Version: ver. 2.6.1.0401
**Graphics Card: RTX 3090 Ti
**Issue Description: My pro account, always Log out by it self

My rendering result come out with a waterwark D5 Trial. I am a Pro account user

Hi @ridhodarmawan.edo ,
Sorry for your issue. Network fluctuation can also affect account logout, just log in again and it will be fine. Please keep your account password safe, if someone else logs in, your previous account will be squeezed out.
Have a nice day.

So if the network is off, the account is log out ?

Last night, i do batch render animation, and the final result my Animation become a lot of watermark, so i need to Re-Rendering again so many video again, that is wasting time. Please fix it buddy

e

You need to keep a stable network while rendering so that your pro account doesn’t go offline and no watermarks appear.

Hello, i’m still have a problem with this issue until right know… My wifi is in a good condition. but still logout by it self.

then i try another connection from my tethering phone, is good, my d5 not log out by it self anymore

what should i do then? download a lower version of D5?

Hello, Is it usually logged out during the rendering process?

Please tell me your current D5 version.

1. Does anyone else know your D5 account and password?
    Currently, only one device can be online at a time with a D5 account. If another user logs in you will be automatically logged out.
  2. Network fluctuation
    Your account permissions will be checked before the rendering starts to make sure that the assets are available, so make sure to render under stable network conditions.

Yes is usually loggout during rendering procress , and its about every 10-15 minutes logout… . But its workwell with another connection from my phone…

This is my D5 version, and the home page not load perfectly

its like D5 apps limit my wifi connection

1. Does anyone else know your D5 account and password?
  • No, only me
  1. Network fluctuation
  • I Always check it before render, and its logout in the middle of rendering process

Is any of the encryption software/VPN/antivirus software turned on? Please try disabling them and other running software. If you switch a network, for example, connection from your tethering phone as you said, the D5 welcome page is fully loaded and the D5 works properly, right? I presume your network settings are blocking D5, is there a method of whitelisting D5?

Please also show me your Windows version and System info for checking. Thanks!

VPN/antivirus software, i already tutrn off / uninstall, still dont working

Yes if i switch a network, D5 welcome page fully loaded and works properly

yes maybe my network settings are blocking D5, i still dont know how to whitelisting D5

Sorry for your situation. Which region are you in? What is your network operator? Is there a way to consult your network operator? You can try searching online on how to whitelist D5 in your network.
Other advice: 1) Reboot the router or switch a network for your computer. 2) Use VPN to switch a node.
You could also test your network with our tool. Here is the Network Test Tool, you download and unzip it, double click ‘d5_tn’, enter your name and start the test. Here’s the link to the Network test tool. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

I’m From Indonesia. My network is “First Media”.

my network operator cannot whitelist my network.

I found the fastest way to solve this problem in short term, i’m using VPN and its working well rightnow.

in a long term i try to consult my network operator ti fix this.

thank you for help.

1 Like