My models are partially not showing

D5 Render Version: Latest
Graphics Card: 4060 laptop
Driver Version: 551.61

Issue Description: A single cabinet in my SketchUp model isnt showing in d5 after multiple attempts to refresh and load it. It is a group in SketchUp but as you can see in the screenshot, not hidden at all. For some reason, it is not showing in D5 Render. It is not transparent or showing shadows at all which indicates it is in fact not loaded in D5.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Screenshots/Videos Description:

**Steps to Reproduce (optional): -

Hello chinht-wp20

This happens when there are several groups within groups in Sketchup, you can exploit the groups and reduce them to the fewest possible in the object that is not visible

I hope it helps
Greetings

Hello, are these models that are not being synced also created in SU? Are they models imported into SU by proxy or externally? If they are externally imported models, can you tell me their format and the software they were created in?
You can try to ungroup and then sync again. That might solve your problem.
If ungrouping doesn’t help you, please send me your SU models. You can just share a link here or send it to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail.)

I’ve tried them again today, ungrouping them and moving them a little around before resyncing them to d5. Fortunately, it works.
Those are all models I downloaded from 3d warehouse and putting them together in SU before syncing to D5, for anyone who wishes to know.

1 Like

Thanks for feedback!