Model is missing when returning to file and can't get it back (after update 1.7.0)

A pretty big problem has happened 3 times now since the new update. After saving and quitting a project, I reopen it to show that the whole model is missing. Please let me know if there is a way to get this to stop happening.

Thank you!

I confirm that this is true

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback.
First, could you check to see if the hard disk drive where this file saved is almost full?

Yes it is almost full actually. That must be the problem?

I have the same problem

Yes, please try to choose to save in a hard disk drive which has enough space

Hello, I have enough space on my hard drive

This is still happening at times unfortunately

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback.
May I have some files from you? which can help us know the issue better and figure it out.

1. the whole scene file folder saved from D5, which includes drs, models and assets
  2. the logs file

How to get logs file - Please download and save this file in the installation directory of D5 Render, then double-click, will create a file named" D5log.7z", and send it to me

thank you very much

How do I send them to you? I think the specific files aren’t attachable to a message on this forum

hi there,

My email is minjia.huang@d5techs.com
Many thanks!

来自钉钉专属商务邮箱

It happened with me sometimes also, but I got it back this time. First clean some space from the disk that might be almost full. Than close the program without saving, and than, open the program as administrator. Close it again. Run normally the program and search the last saved file. Open it. It worked for me. I hope to help someone. :grin: