Material Issues while syncing Rhino model Post-import from Revit

So, I’ve been running into a bit of a snag in my workflow lately and I could really use some help. Here’s the deal: I usually start by laying out my design in Revit, then I move over to Rhino6 to work on the facades. Everything’s fine up until I export the Revit file to DWG format with ACIS Solids and import it into Rhino6.

Here’s where things get wonky. Rhino6 does recognize the different materials from Revit, but when I sync up with D5 for rendering, all the meshes in Rhino seem to have the same material. It’s weird because if I sync directly with Revit, everything looks fine – each entity has its own material. But when I use Rhino as the middleman, it’s like D5 just sees everything as one big blob of material.

I’ve tried everything I can think of, like importing the Rhino file directly or playing around with layering, but nothing seems to work. I’m guessing it’s got something to do with how D5 reads the layers from Rhino imported via Revit.

I’ve attached a screenshot so you can see what I’m talking about. Any ideas on how to fix this? I’m kinda stuck here.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Hello, have you differentiated your materials in rhino? If so, could you show me your rhino material panel? Also, if possible you can send me your rhino model and I will check it . (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and include a link to this post)