Material failure

**D5 Render Version:2.4
**Graphics Card:RTX 2060
**Issue Description: can someone help me with this problem the texture is always very bright it’s like emessive one and it affect the exposure of the scene i have to adjust the color of the texture and make it dark that seems abnormal

@Oliver.J can you help me

Hi mate, did you use HDRI or geosky to illuminate this scene? You can turn off auto-exposure then adjust the lighting to fit this material.

This material’s reflection is very strong, therefore it looks white in your scene. You can decrease the intensity of sky light, then check the result.

If the problem persists, please let us know~

BR,
Oliver

1 Like

hello, olivier thank you for the reply,so i don’t think it’s a problem of exposure or the reflection of this material’s because this happen to all even with a simple white wall , i have to turn the base color near to black .
i use HDRI to illuminate this scene i will check the values and reply again.

ok mate, 2.4’s new GI is brighter than before, so the environment settings may need changes, looking forward to your test result.

Hello, dear olivier in this photos i will show you the parameters of lighting and another exemple of material that’s the reflection has to be low .

here , different parameters of exposure , i feel like there is something wrong .