Login issue

wait a second? do you mean that i cannot change my login email address? so my license also is now dead ?

I’m facing the same issue, please share the server address to me too

I can’t log in to my account resulting to not be able to access any online assets, please help me

Same network error here as above two screen shots
this sucks
are the license servers down for some reason?

thanks for the quick response, its now working

@kihotwoup7 @flores.jericolambert @dan

Hi, again
We sincerely apologize for the login issues caused by server problems, which have now been resolved. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will continue to provide better service.

To some extent, Yes
, can you get the email back? we will consider more bind methods like phone numbers in the future.

that’s ridiculous that i can login to the account on the site but cannot login to my app because of binding. if you are admin i think you already know my email and see clearly what is the problem. why just not unbind all old pc for me? the dead email cannot be recovered because google does not allow to use old email names when creating new ones. i think D5 should give options to change email from account settings. i was the one from few guys who prepurchased D5 since beta test and now D5 simply drops me away
 thank you for this

Yeah
sorry for that. Due to the security issues