Local Library is gone

I always log in 2 computers, and my local library always showed… today I logged on the company pc and its gone

nothing was changes on the pc, folders, etc are all the same

I the last 6 months organizing and saving those materials, why they are all gone?

how do i solve this? i had a lot of saved materials there

Hello. Sorry to hear about your problem. Have you changed your myspace path? Is your myspace stored in local path or network path? If it is a network path, please check if your current connection is stable.
Also, I noticed that you are using two computers. Have you previously stored the same local library on both computers?D5’s local library is stored locally and will not automatically sync to another computer if you use another one.

Hi Luna

i didnt changed anything regarding folders or paths
each pc has its own library, one i use for internal images, and the other pc for external (due to being big masterplans, needing more ram). When i update d5 to a new version, its possible that the installer change the path on its own?

I think you can change the path if you want.

Which version of D5 are you currently using? BTW, I suggest you can send your log file to us and we will check it. This may help us find what cause your issue. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

im using the 2.7 version, with the latest hotfix… from 2.2 to 2.6, my local material library was intact

as i said before, i didnt changed anything, just updated normally

Thanks for your reply.

I suggest you send us your logs, which might help us find out why the material library isn’t showing up. Also, have you tried reinstalling D5? Have you installed any new antivirus or firewalls recently? If so, try disabling such software temporarily.