Light leak

**D5 Render Version:1.9
**Graphics Card: RTX2070
**Driver Version: 471.11
**Issue Description: light heavily leaking , was not facing this issue until 2 days ago , please look into this immediately

Already tried with making the mesh double , can you help me out guys , idk how this has started happening again…

The renders look so bad now , idk why i am facing this issue now , didnt face this until 2 days ago

@Oliver.J , PLEASE CHECK ON THIS

Hi, not only the left wall, but also the other two walls and floors. Please make sure it is a double-sided model without overlapping , then we can try to lower the Specular parameter of the material.

If the problem remains, please send the model file to ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com, as well as the scene file. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Oliver

1 Like

Hi jeeijoo,

Any update? If the issue remains, feel free to post back.

Regards,
Oliver

Hey thanks @Oliver.J i was able to fix it , and my entry for the render challenge is up , really excited

1 Like

How did you fix it?

Hello, there are two common issue causes for light leak issue, please check them and adjust your scene/model:

1. The model is single-sided and does not have a thickness, please add thickness for it in modeling software.
  2. The scene does not have enough lights for illumination, and the Exposure parameter is too high. Please turn off auto-exposure and add some artificial lights for the scene.
1 Like