Laptop crashed, how to use license on new laptop

Dear mr/mrs,

On the 17th of November I received my educational license. For about two to three weeks, I had the pleasure to work with D5 render. Unfortunately, at that time, my laptop where I had installed D5 render crashed. After a while I bought a new laptop and installed D5 render. However, because my license is still matched to my old device (that is broken and non- usable), I can’t login to D5 render on my new laptop. Is there any way to transfer my license to my new device in order to use D5 edu? I’m looking forward hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Bernard

D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hello, sorry that for now we temporarily stop the re-application of D5 Edu. When we start it again and you can contact our edu email to re-apply for D5 Edu. Stay tuned on our Forum, thanks!

I understand, but could you please help me with this problem? I have an assignment due that needs rendering. Is’nt there any simple way to assign a license to my new laptop? I would really appreciate that!

Hi, I consulted our team, and sorry that we are not able to re-activate the EDU license. You can join these events to get D5 Pro:
D5 Render Communities | Events to win D5 Pro

Besides, if it is urgent, you can register a new account and finish a survey in D5 Account Center, then you will get 8(3+5) day D5 Pro trial.

Thanks,
Oliver

Hi Oliver, thank you for your message and help! Do you perhaps have any idea when it would be possible for me to use my EDU license again? I’m looking forward hearing from you.