Issue with receiving verification codes

I’ve been trying to unbind a system using device management on d5 which requires a code validation which is sent to the registered email.

But since yesterday, I haven’t been receiving the code sent by d5 which in turn doesn’t let me unbind the system.

Any solutions would be appreciated.

Hi mate, can you check whether it was blocked by your admin or IT? please also check the junk mail box. If the things above are okay, please tell us the e-mail address and your region info, and we will check it for you.

Hi Bruce, we don’t have IT or admin to block anything. we just have antivirus. nothing in spam mail box either. My email address is “abhishek@studioadi.in” and region is Hyderabad, India.

Hi, We checked, it should be okay. Can you check the settings again from your side?

ok got it. every mail from D5 is directly going to trash folder. not even to spam folder. any idea?

Please get in touch with your e-mail admin. The previous mails are blocked.

Hi Bruce, I have the same problem, can you help me? My email is eduardo@animaarredi.com and my region is Mexico City, Mexico

Hi Bruce, I have same problem. my region is Hong Kong. I can not unbind device.
my email : enquiries@jameslawcybertecture.com

Hi Bruce, I have the same issue as well. My region is San Antonio, Texas.
Email : sujinnaj@westeastdesign.com

Hello, everyone,

We’re focusing on this issue.
Please check again your junk mail box, and make sure mails from D5 not blocked. We will also check here for you to see if our emails were sent successfully, and the delivery records.

If your problem persists now, please contact me here.

Leah

Hello, do you still have this problem?

Hello, the problem is resolved. Thank you!

1 Like

The same problem happened again

Hi, i have same problem so The verification code is not coming to my e-mail address.
Can u help me?

Hi, I’m having the same problem, I’m from Mexico can you help me?, email: ery@thegenesis.com Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, do you still have this issue? please tell me your region and email address. You can send it to me privately. :saluting_face:

Hello, do you still have this issue? please tell me your region and email address. You can send it to me privately. :saluting_face:

I’m having the same issue, was going to purchase a second licence, so I needed to sign up with a new email account. Unfortunately I don’t receive the verification code for this email. D5R01@cox.com.au can you please check.

Hello, have you checked your junk mailbox? Are you using a company computer? If so, please remember to contact IT to give D5 a whitelist. And try to turn off the firewall, antivirus software, and VPN. Have you ever unsubscribed from D5 Render. Let me know if the problem still exists.

hello,

thanks for your reply.

we are looking for a solution for using d5 with archicad 27.
but installation fails (no installation progress is displayed)
the problem is also discussed in the forum.

thank you