How do I render 1 frame per second

I set up a sequence and would like to render each keyframe as a separate image. Currently I must set each to 0.1 seconds and the slowest frame rate is 24. So when I create 10 keyframes I end up with more than 10 images. How I can render only the 10 images?

Hello. I would suggest you to select single frame rendering on the right side in video rendering mode.
Single frame has two rendering options, one by frame (you can choose to render the image by the frame) and the other one by time (you can choose to render the image by the second).
After selecting the image you want to render, you can add it to the queue.
For your current needs, you can add the 10 frames you need to the queue and then render them.
I would also suggest that you can also use third party editing software to achieve what you need.

1 Like

Is this new to 2.7?

I do not see a Frame Range option in 2.6.

I also do not see this feature listed as being added in 2.7.

Thank you.

hi, i also dont know about this, thanks lunalang. its there just scroll down on that image sequence tab.

Yeah, this is a new feature for 2.7.

https://forum.d5render.com/t/what-s-new-in-d5-render-2-7/31125/2

I installed 2.7 and see the option for Single Frame under Frame Range.

In the timeline it would be helpful if we could see what frame we are on, instead of second.

Thank you for your feedback. I believe this is a practical suggestion. I will convey your suggestion to our team.
Wishing you all the best!