Hello D5 keeps crashing after i open a project to work on i can move around for a while within the viewport and it'll freeze and crash, this happens also if i set it up to render

D5 render 2.4.1
RXT 3070
NVIDIA STUDIO DRIVER 531.41
I have been having issues with my D5 ever since i updated to the new 2.4 as it keeps crashing, i updated to the 2.4.1 and it became even worse as i am working on an office project that we need to submit withing the next 7 hours and we cant make any progress with it. the project will load and i can move around the viewport but then after a few minutes it’ll crash.
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Congrats, you just won the longest Title award :rofl:

Hope you’ll get the answer you need by the Team!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: my first time man…was really frustrated with the software’s crashing

1 Like

Hi mate, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the issue. Could you try running a clean installation of the latest Nvidia video driver 531.41?
Update your video driver to avoid D5 crash - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM
I saw that you are already using 531.41, just to make sure your settings are back to default, so it is needed to run a clean installation.

If the problem persists, please let us know whether the issue happens to a specific file, or all files.
And please use the support tool to collect a log file then send it to us, thanks!
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM