HDRI Failed!

I have been using D5 2.7 for a week and subscribed the pro version. The HDRI works well in my laptop but not working in my dekstop which is much better than my laptop.

After choosing or downloading a HDRI, a small red tag appears under hdri list which tells that
" HDRI Failed "
“HDRI could not be loaded, Please try another file”

Any help will be appriciated.
Thanks

Hi, first of all if the RTX card is updated, then I would manage it differently by transforming HDRI in Photoshop into JPG giving the image size 1200 pixels then saving it in JPG and see if it loads, you will definitely notice an improvement, it won’t be blurry. I hope it goes well this way.

The problem is not with the renders, they are okay. I cant use HDRI skies, that is the issue.

Sorry, I misunderstood, so you’re talking about D5 resources, have you checked the RTX Driver update

So sorry to hear about your problems. Does this error appear when you use an externally imported HDRI, or does it also appear when you use a library HDRI? If it is appearing when you are using an externally imported HDRI, please check that you have permissions to the path to the HDRI. If it also appears when you use the library’s HDRI, check the path permissions for workspace.
You can also check for software conflicts.

1 Like