Graphics Error (Large Model 2+GB)

D5 Render Version: 2.5
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
Driver Version: 536.99
Issue Description: I have an architecture project I created and when I import it from Rhino using the livesync plug-in, the model shows up as being super shiny like its having a graphics error in the precise display setting but it shows up with the materials properly in the smooth display mode (at least from I can tell). I’ve tried uploading the model a few times using new files but it doesn’t seem to change anything. I don’t think its an issue with my graphics card not being able to handle it either because its only at 21.56% and RAM is at 62% (I do have the D5 set to use my graphics card in my settings). I have a feeling this just has something to do with D5’s ability to import such a large model since I have no problem importing any of my other projects but I could be wrong. Thank you in advance for your help.
Screenshots/Videos Description: I am attaching 3 photos. One will be the model in the precise preview mode, one will be the model in the smooth preview mode, and the last will be the render D5 outputs when I click render using the scene I created to show the problem.
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

I’m not sure if these images uploaded properly but if not, I will reply with the screenshots.

Hi mate, Sorry that you ran into this trouble which is probably caused by too many instances. Does it still happen when you import 3dm into D5 directly? Importing the skp format may be a temporary solution.

Can you also send the log files since the number of Assets can be seen from that? (40000 limitations)
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files: