GPU Spiking to 100% Then Crashing

Version 2.4.0.1034
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
1300W Power Supply
Driver 528.49
D5 will open the model and within a minute the GPU will spike from 30% - 100% and crash D5 without any warning or error message

Hi mate, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. To confirm, this issue happened to a specific file, or all files?
Can you send this sample model to support@d5techs.com for further troubleshooting?

Hi Oliver,

This issue comes up with every new model I create, I am using Sketchup to model and using the D5 extension to link in the model. I will send one of the models to the email you provided above. Please note the model I am sending is a very light simple model and even then it crashes when opening or after a few moments of opening.

The issue doesn’t happen with the example projects in D5. In those I can render and move around with max settings on without issue.

Hi Josue, thank you for the updates. We opened your file and replied to you, please check it.
To confirm, are you using SU 2022 or 2023? If you are using 2023, did you install the beta version of D5 Converter?

Also, if you open the .skp file directly in D5, will the problem happen?
And please use the D5 Support Tool to send us the log file.
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

hi both,
did you find a solution to this problem?
i think it might help me. something similar going on

The same situation you met? can you send us the model, scene, and logs?
support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM