Frequent Logout

D5 2.6 frequently logs me out now requiring me to frequently login. This was not the case with 2.5. Once I logged in it stayed logged in. Account is not extruded and my network is stable.

Hi, maybe it’s a network problem with the D5, it happens sometimes, surely someone from the team will get in touch.

Hello! Could you tell me how often this problem occurs? Maybe once every few minutes, or once every few hours? This could indeed be a network issue. I would suggest that you try a different network if you can. Like switching from your wired network to wifi. We have a tool to measure internet speed, I can send it to you. You can use it to test the speed of your network and we will receive information about the status of your network at admin. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Luna,

I think it might be the D5 server dropping. My network is fine and I don’t get dropped lines. It’s a fiber optic connection and I get about 940 Mbps. It never logs out while using D5. So far this morning there’s been no login issues.

Is this problem no longer occurring at this time? Please keep me informed if it reappears.

Luna,

Was staying logged in for a while and just now I found that it logged me off. I don’t get logged out of anything other than D5.

I just noticed it logs me out in administrator mode. I mention administrator mode often because it’s been suggested that running D5 in administrator mode mitigate any potential operating problems.

Sorry for your issue. Did you use 2.5/2.6? And you may send your log file to us if it is convenient for you. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM This post shows how to collect logs.