Freezing and Shuts down

Hi, new user here. D5 is amazing, and results I am getting are rocking!

However I am having issue that the D5 freezes and then just shuts down. No error, no warning nothing. This does happen in scene with assets, but really nothing compared to your test scenes. I am watching a series on another screen simultaniously while this happened over and over again. I am using 29 inch main screen (144hz) and 27 inch (60hz) screen for watching series.

PC is new and very strong spec. It was cleaned today (everything deleted and only have D5 and 3ds max installed). I switched to Studio Driver in hope of solving it, but no change.
Now I am worried it might be something with PC as well.

Spec:

Intel Core i9 14900KF
DDR5 Memory 64GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 Super

I can go deeper in details with CPU-z, hope this is enough.

Thank you for your help,

Stefan

Really sorry for your issue. Hope this post can help you: Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM

If you find this does not help, I recommend you share your log file with us. You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM You can share a link of your log here or email us. If you would like to send email to us, please attach the link of this post to your mail.