Free download D5 Models for Architecture Designer

Hello everyone!! Want to share this models.
Hopefully useful for anyone who needs.

DOWNLOAD

5 Likes

Ill assume used commercially, royalty free.

It is Free, so you can use

1 Like

Ok. I tried the Christmas tree one but after download it was requesting a password. All the others worked fine. Did you have any issues with the Christmas tree with gifts?

Pass is: d5lib.com

2 Likes

Great!! Thank you.

And for clarity to my first question…i didnt realize D5 had models for sale…so at first i thought those were ones you created. The models D has are great…will be buying many of them.

Ok! Thanks for supporting us

1 Like

Good job! Thank you.

Hello, the models are really nice, but they are not from D5 team, not from our official side… :sweat_smile:Just want to make it clear sir.

I am currently using all the free models. And buying several volumes as well. I am very impressed with the cost and quality.

Can you please add a way that I am informed when you add new items/volumes?

You can follow the new Volumes here: https://d5lib.gumroad.com/
Or you can press the Follow button to follow us
Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Followed.

A few request off the top of my head.

Outdoor settings:::Furniture. Tables with umbrella set at Different angles. Mailbox. Flagpole. Flower groupings with rocks. Etc.

Place settings. Different types. Glasses. Silverware. Doily. Placemat. No liquid in glasses.

Dining table chairs. I find a few I could use under the other categories. But more types please.

Rugs. Kitchen. Family room. Bathrooms. Beneath front door. Different types.

Anything associated with a pool.

Yes, thank you. We will try to complete your proposal in the near future.

Follow us on Gumroad for more updates!

1 Like

Hello. I can’t say enough good about all the models you are making. I am up to 48 volumes with intent to eventually buy all and stay current. Anyway, the one I am puzzled by is the quixel bridge. I don’t mind the price ….I just don’t know how I would incorporate it into my scenery. I didn’t know if you or Mr Tran wouldn’t mind sharing one of the models with me and then I can play with it. :facepunch::v:t3:

2 Likes

We have updated more models here: https://d5lib.com/tag/free/

are those the same models as the models included in pro library of D5 ?

Hello, no, their assets are good but they do not belong to D5 Assets Library or D5 Render Official. :sweat_smile:

You can watch here for reference: CGsorealCom Convert Quixel Megascan to D5 Render Asset Library Tutorial(中文) - YouTube

Thank you, mate! Are you from CGsoreal.com? I like your assets and scenes, videos very much!

1 Like

Thank you,
I’m not the owner of this channel, I just introduced it to everyone

1 Like