Files Version D5-1.8 doesn´t open in D5-1,9

D5 Render Version: v 1.9
Graphics Card: RTX 3090
Driver Version: Nvidia studio 462.59
Issue Description: Files v1.8 doesn´t open in v1.9
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi, sorry to hear that. The problem happened to a specific file or all files?
If the problem happens to a specific file, could you send the scene file folder to ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com?

Besides, please send us the two logs as well, for better narrowing down the issue cause.
• C:\users\username\AppData\Local\d5_immerse\Saved\Logs
• Installation Directory of D5 Render: “D5 Render\logs”

At last, any details? Is there an error message, or just stuck at 5%?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Oliver

Good morning, This job is very big, there are 15 buildings in a large condominium, I have 8 files separated by sectors, none of them open in D5-1.9, I need to finish the job and I am very worried.
The files vary between 8Gb and 11Gb, how should I send you?
It has several logs but with 10mb.

Hi Gil,

Sorry for the inconvenience. First, you could upgrade your video driver, and also update D5 to 190.0291.
Second, if the problem remains, could you share some details? It got stuck at 5% or 0%? Any error message?

At last, since it is urgent, please check your private message box. I will send you the 1.8.1 version installer, and you may need to revert to the previous version, to solve the current problem first.

Thanks,
Oliver

Thanks for the 1,8 version. I´m with the latest Nvidia Studio driver, I deleted all the assets in the scene to try to open the file, what happens is that it takes a little longer than 5% but then goes normal to 100%, looking like it will open normally, the buildings appear and then the D5 closes without warning. How can I send to you the large files?

Hi, you can give me a sharing link or Wetransfer link via email or private messages.
My email is ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com
Sorry for the inconvenience, please send me the logs, and if possible, you could compress the scene file and send them as well.

Regards,
Oliver