File merge issue!

**D5 Render Version:2.8
**Graphics Card:4090
**Driver Version:552.41.
Issue Description:
When using the merge function between 2 files. I was trying to copy and merge the videos create of both files into one. Just the videos. So file A had all the assets of file A&B and B has the videos i needed to merge with file A. File A-12videos existing. FileB-17videos. Final file which came out merged had only 24videos instead of 29?.

The merged file i received had deleted/overwrote 4-videos on the file-A but it did give me all the FILEB-17videos intact into the FILEA-model. I also renamed all the files separately with numbers just like i said FileA & FileB-Clip1/2/3/4/5 so on so forth.
Upon merge i got only 24videos total instead of 29 I was meant to get.

Please look into this bug.

Screenshots/Videos Description:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 163751

Clearly u can count the number all show up in the full render set. I put all Add all to render Queue.
Recording 2024-07-19 163530

Thinking of a work around, since the files or the clips get overwritten. I will make a few dummy clips in the start that would get over written by the new clips in the list so that i can get all the clips placed into the new file. Only the first 5 get over written so i will place them in the begining and try to merge.

UPDATE: Dint work as above.

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will check it and try to fix the problem.