ERROR: Please log in with your Edu account on the bound device

Good day.

I can not login on my D5 account and it keeps on saying “Please log in with your Edu account on the bound device.” I am just using the same device. This error appeared after I have upgraded my laptop storage (SSD).

I read through the forum and saw others having the same problem too.

Please help ASAP to rebind as I use D5 for rendering my school projects. Thank you.

Sorry for your situation.

We have specified this on the official website, and changing or adding HDD will also result in not being able to log in. Did you only have one HDD before, and later add a new second one? Could you please describe your situation further? We saw your request for help in our mail system as well, and we can keep in contact through mail.

Hello! I just replied to the email with the zipped logs file for proof that I use the same laptop. Yes, I added a second one to upgrade my laptop storage. Then, when I tried to render, it won’t allow me to login and it shows the error. Thank you!

Can I ask an update about the rebinding please?

We have received your log file and will follow up with you via email. Thank you for your understanding.

Looking forward to rebinding. Thank you so much!

hello! i have the same problem can you help me ??. i only used d5 in one computer but i got that error code. i guess 2 things is the problem… first is i changed the ip adress because i am using school ip adrees. second is i changed hdd to ssd. please help me asap !! my school project is already started …