Error in the scene

Hello,
I had been working on this model just fine but as soon as I turn on the second building in the model, the whole world goes dark and the water turns into a bright light source.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, you can try to set the coordinate position of the building to 0,0,0. If the problem persists, contact me.

ok, I’ll do that

Here, its still the same

Hi friend,

Can you send the model and D5 files to us for troubleshooting? Here is the address:
support@d5techs.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don’t think that is possible as the model is 30 Gb at this point

Here is a possibility, I will upload with another mail, I have some storage space left in that. Do look out for a mail from contact@studiosunyata.com

Hi mate, we checked your scene file and identified the issue cause. To confirm, what modeling software do you use to make that model? Is it Blender?
Besides, did you use D5 Converter to sync the model into D5, or export .d5a/fbx, them import the model into D5 Render?

If direct import, could you let us know why the model file has 30GB? Its component amount is large or the texture file is large?

Parts of it were from revit, the revit buildings were the ones causing the problem, so I took the building to blender and synced in from Blender it worked fine

Hi mate, recently we are trying hard to solve this problem. If possible, please send the building model file which caused the problem to us (support@d5techs.com), and it will help us a lot, thanks in advance!
Please note that we need the model file for testing, not the D5 scene file, thanks!