Entire plan suddenly over exposed

D5 Render Version: D5 render 2.3
**Graphics Card:**Nvidia GeForce RTX3090
Driver Version: just installed latest Nvidia Driver 516.94 (to see if it was a driver issue)
Issue Description: I had been working on this project for a few days and all the views and lighting looked fine. However, whenever I saved the plan and re-opened D5, for some strange reason, it was never in my recent folder. I had to go to Open/D5 plans/ and find my file name. This in itself did not cause a problem. Suddenly this afternoon, just as I was getting ready to start rendering, my entire project went overexposed and it is impossible to get any decent renders. The same issue happens whichever D5 plan I open (I tried opening another plan to see if I may have accidentally altered a setting on the plan I was working on but she same overexposure issue is happening with the other plan I opened. Please could you remote access so see if you can identify the issue. I have run tests on my graphics card and they all came back fine. Please can you help. Many thanks. Monique
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience. We will remote access to help you solve this issue. Please join our discord community and Oliver will be there to help you. Discord

Hi Ruby, Thanks for getting back to me. I don’t seem to be able to join Discord :(. What am I doing wrong?

Hi! Have you joined successfully? If not, could you show me a screenshot after clicking the link I sent?