"EDIT PATH" not working

Hello, please tell me your current D5 version. Thanks! You can check it on Welcome page.

Confirms that the problem is evident in the latest version of D5 given.

As in the attached image, none of the checkpoints can be selected.
It simply does not work in all its glory.

It is all the more disappointing that the camera path is most useful in flooded scenes with a large range. Less so and perhaps unnecessary in interiors or small areas.

I do not know if any of the users have checked the operation of this function in the linked file.
Also, I have not heard back from support - whether this feature works or not.

2 Likes

Hi mate!

hope you are doing well. I have tested your scene file in my environment. I can select all the checkpoints but the movement of them is laggy. The VRAM is 94%-95% when running this scene.

Please send your log file and ‘D5 Config’ folder to support@d5techs.com(attach a link to this post), you can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool We can check further on the issue and if some of your settings are different from ours. Thanks in advance!

How to find the ‘D5 Config’ folder on your PC?
Enter ‘’%appdata%‘’ to find the folder named D5Config, and compress it to send it to me.

hi @leah_li any updates about this issue its a hit and miss sometime it works… on small files… but on big file projects the path itself still u cant select or pick to edit… hope D5 people gives attention to it as this is one of the main reasons USERS opted and chose D5. :wink:

Hello! @xrowdac2

We’ve been keeping an eye on this and we’ve previously fixed the issue with camera paths being hard to select and edit in new versions. If you are using version 2.6.1.0401 and above, this issue should have been fixed previously.

Recently, I tested some user’s large scenes and I was able to select and move the path points in my environment, but the movement was laggy, which might be linked to high VRAM usage as well.

So currently our team is collecting scene files with this issue as well as log files to check if it’s related to some parameter settings, which will be helpful for us to get a fix. :saluting_face:

If the problem persists, please send these to us, would be very helpful, thanks in advance!