"EDIT PATH" not working

Guys, ive been trying all day to edit the camera path like in your video tutorial but it didnt allows me to move the point, just the hole path. Is there something that im doing wrong?

Hi, sorry, but when you do the camera operation does it regenerate the icon of the image below? And like when you do renders, when you change the position of the camera you regenerate it to freeze that image, I think it’s the same thing with the video camera, although I don’t use the video function often.
I hope the problem is solved.
Merry Christmas. :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

Hi @gui.giovanoni,

Points on the camera path are sometimes really hard to select. Please try to move the camera closer and preferably with no other models around, this will make it slightly easier to select.

Hello good morning. I am using version 2.6.1.
I have the same problem.
It is almost impossible to select points in the camera path.
The program does not react when trying to touch points on the path.
At times the central icon appears.
But the external control icons are impossible to select.
I don’t know what layer the path is stored in.
But if I don’t turn on all the layers, with all the objects, it is even more difficult to do something.
It seems that the program tries to select other objects and that makes it very slow.
It would be good if when editing the camera path everything else was out of the possibility of being selected.

En mi idioma… para los que lo hablan

Hola buen dia. Estoy usando la version 2.6.1.
Tengo el mismo problema.
Es casi imposible seleccionar los puntos en el camino de la camara.
El programa no reacciona al intentar tocar los puntos en el camino.
Por momentos aparece el icono central.
Pero lso iconos de control exteriores son imposibles de seleccionar.
No se en que capa se guarda el camino.
Pero si no prendo todas las capas, con todos los objetos, es todavia mas dificil poder hacer algo.
Parece que el programa busca seleccionar otros objetos y eso lo pone muy lento.
Seria bueno que al momento de estar editando el camino de la camara todo lo demas quede fuera de la posibilidad de ser seleccionado.

1 Like

Hello, sorry for your issue. Please send us your scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) by email attached with the link of this post. (support@d5techs.com, and please describe the problem). We will check it in our environment.

Im having same problem the UCS appears in the center u may move around the path only as a WHOLE… the individual points(shots) i can not modify for some reason…few days ago everything is editable…now stuck… :thinking:

appreciate if someone can help us…

1 Like

Sorry for your issue.
If it’s convenient, can you send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) to support@d5techs.com? Please attach a link to this post. We will test in our environment.

maybe just post here the solution u gave to the original author of this post …since u asked him also the same thing. :sweat_smile:. so i assume this bug is not yet resolved.

Hi mate, if you can provide the scene file file for us to test in our environment, that will be helpful for our team to optimize afterwards. Thanks for understanding and patience.

this is software issue, not user file issue

Same issue here. On a huge model there is no possibility to edit and ADJUST path. Nothing is selectables. I regret to use D5 Render instead of Lumion in the current project, hoping the camera path simply… works as on the joyful videos promotional.

Do you use D5 2.6.1.0423?
Would it be convenient to send us the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) where the path is difficult to adjust for checking? (support@d5techs.com) Please attach a link to this post. Would be very helpful to enhance and optimize for us. Thanks in advance!

Hola guys,

Is the issue of "EDIT PATH” not working persisting now? Have you ever used the project merge feature? Does this problem happen in all scenes or some specific ones?

I have encountered this a lot in animating camera.

Usually, the solution for me is to close D5 and re-open file. And sometimes, I have to do a computer Restart.

Hi, have you tried to update to the latest version of D5?

Hello,

Requested content has been sent.

Where can one get the mentioned version of D5, no prompt for update once D5 Render opens.

Thank you in advance.

Hi friend! Our push update mechanism: generally after a Full Release, no more Full Pushes without serious issues & updates will be pushed based on the users’ identities. So there may be different versions, but the difference is minor.
The current version on the official D5 website is 2.6.1.0423, you can download it if you need it. D5 Render | Real-Time Ray Tracing 3D Rendering Software

Would it be convenient to send us the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) where the path is difficult to adjust for checking? (support@d5techs.com) Please attach a link to this post. Would be very helpful to enhance and optimize for us. Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

I have just resent the file to the given email addtress.

Here is the link to it:

Please confirm and keep me updated.

Thank you

I also have the same problem, I can’t select the course checkpoints. But that usually happens to me on certain routes, I think the use of these control nodes should be optimized so that they continue working even if the file becomes “heavier”