Does D5 render not work in the 2024 version of SketchUp?

Hello everyone,
When accessing my SketchUp 2023 account, I received a message prompting me to update to the 2024 version. However, I tried to use D5 render with the 2024 version and it didn’t work.
Upon visiting the website, I noticed that D5 is compatible with the 2023 version. Is that correct?
Thank you
D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Thanks for your interest and support. The current version of SketchUp live sync does not support SketchUp 24 yet, but we will release support for SU2024 in the close days, please be patient.

2 Likes

When exactly will it happen? Can you solve it urgently?

Did you have the same issue? What can I do for you?

I had to update the Sketchup program to version 2024, but I am having problems integrating with D5.

Is it not showing D5 in SU? Or is it something else? It would be great if you could show us a video or screenshot about this problem.

Hi,we have public latest plugin which support SU2024, you can download from our official website and try again

Hello, the plugin to support SU 2024 is now officially live and can be updated from both our website and client. Are you experiencing problems with the update?

I’m waiting for the update. Thank you very much for your interest.

Hello! If the official install package does not work, you can try this one. WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

The update worked. Thanks a lot

1 Like