Difference between Image and Video render

I’m having a hard time accepting the result from the video render
Here the image rendered in photo mode

And here is one frame from the video render: ( it can’t even render bloom effect properly )

I’m on a RTX 3090 and it only took 10 min to render a 5 second 1080p clip which I’m really appreciated if only the quality was up to par with the photo mode. Rendering a photo took 2-3 min and it was crisp and worth it. I won’t mind the time waiting I just need the final clip to be on that level with the photo mode. Is there a way around this? pls help I need this for my company’s TVC soon! Thanks D5 Team.

PS … I tried to render in 4K to see if it was any better but D5 crashes 3 out of 5 times.

Hello, please turn off super sampling then try again:

Besides, when you mentioned D5 crashes if rendering 4k, was there any error message?
For now, the image rendering and video rendering do have different algorithms, especially on antialiasing and lighting. You can also compress this project folder then send it to support@d5techs.com, we may test it with 2.4.

Thanks,
Oliver

1 Like

Hi Oliver ! It just crashes without any error message when I turn off the Super Sampling and start rendering in 4k :confused: It’s fine rendering in 1080p tho with bloom effect visible. I’m sending you the whole file for testing. Thank you ! In the end, I just need the highest possible quality for the render so I hope there is more options for the output.

hi caominh, did your problem solved. because im suffering from same problem…my render image very crism and clear. and my render video is very dark and high saturated… plz help me to complete my project in time.