D5 version 2.2 don't start. Please Help me. thanks!

D5 version 2.2 don’t start. Please Help me. thanks!

loi gi
Hi everyone, after i installing and choosing to start, the software just stops at the message board titled “5d render” and stops there, not on the next Start.
I’ve tried to install version 1.5, I can access the project, but after updating to 2.2, it has the same error.
Please help.
my pc: windows 10, version: 1903
Card: Nvidia 1060, 6gb- driver: 512.59
Ram: 16gb

Hello, since you have both D5 1.5 and 2.2, I would suggest you try a complete reinstall of D5 2.2.

1. uninstall D5 Render.
  2. delete the remaining files in the installation folder(also you could move those custom files to other places for backups.
  3. Go to the following path and delete 3 folders that start with “d5_”
    C:/Users/your account/AppData/local
    K2T78DMIR9BLG081BL$JH96
  4. Reinstall D5 Render from Download | D5 Render

If the problem remains, check this article and finish the steps:
Got notification of “Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?” or stop loading at 0% - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

Any updates would be appreciated!

2 Likes

Hello vancuong0282
At the beginning, when I had a fairly powerful laptop, the first D5 version, I don’t remember what it was, it seems to me 1.4 or 1.5, it didn’t go on.
Then I did a search on You Tube, and I came up with this:

At that point I did nothing but try, D5 opened and had no problem with updates until now.
I do not know, however, if it’s okay for you but basically try it or wait for one of the staf to give you a hand.

1 Like

Thanks for your very quick reply.
However, the first time I knew and installed 5d was to install version 2.2 immediately.
However the start was unexpected and then I tried to install a lower version but that didn’t work either.
I will try again according to your suggestion.

Sorry Oliver I have now seen that you have given an answer to the colleague
:smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

1 Like

Riccadrdofortelli Thank you, I also tried this method but it didn’t work.

Thanks, I knew it was a try :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope for you with Oliver’s advice they will help you

1 Like

Yes, i hope so too :smiley:

sorry, I did steps like: delete folders as you said ( 3 folders that start with “d5_”
C:/Users/your account/AppData/local) , turning off the virus, reinstalling, running DXR… are also ineffective.
on startup it just stops at this step: (see picture)
Untitled

OK, could you send me two folders that contain logs, which can help us find the issue cause?

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.2
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse
    you can send them to ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com
1 Like

Oh sorry, I’ve been away from the computer, I have a 4-day vacation, when I come back I will post and hope for your help, thank you so much!

Hello Oliver.J. How are you?
I'm sorry it took so long to send you the 

123.jpeg
d5_immerse.rar
logs.rar

file.
I just returned from vacation. Now I send you 02 folders as you requested.
hope you can give me some advice.
thanks again.
i see my local folder 

Vào Th 6, 29 thg 4, 2022 vào lúc 16:01 Oliver Jure via D5 RENDER FORUM <notifications@d5forumtest.discoursemail.com> đã viết: