D5 Stuck on Launch

D5 Render Version: 2.2
Graphics Card: RTX 2080
**Driver Version:**516.19
Issue Description: When I open D5 it gets stuck on the launcher loading screen and doesn’t start the program. It works when I open from the desktop or sometimes when I open from sketchup. I already uninstalled and deleted the 3 folders from appdata and reinstaled it 3 times and it still keeps happening, . I need to restart the computar to start the program and sometimes it doesn’t work. Any solutions to this?
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi, do you have multiple screens for the pc? From your description, I guess something’s wrong with the installation of D5 Render.
Please run the support tool then send me log file
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this problem.

Hi! I can’t even run the tool…I put it on the installation folder, ran as an adm and nothing. Also I only use a single screen

I reinstalled again, cleared the cache and registry. Deleted the leftover folders and the problem is still happening, and now when I can get a launch when I try to open a file the program stops responding. This has been really frustrating for me because I have 3 works that I need to be done this week and I can even get the program running

Hi, sorry for that, please try this link of the supporttool:
SupportTool_en.exe - Google Drive
Besides, please check your private message, we may remote access if you want to solve the problem quickly.