D5 sketchup plugin

D5 Render 1.8.1:
RTX 2080ti:
Driver Version 466.11:

D5 sketchup plugin SLOWS DOWN drastically the dynamic components workflow like changing parameters, atributes, scale, interact tool etc.
D5 plugin version 0.4.3
Skp version 2020. but tried other skp versions. same problem.

Hi andreymd87,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this problem. Did you mean when the D5 plug-in is launching, the dynamic components are affected? What about other models except them? It would be better if you could record the screen to show us details.

Besides, we have not received other feedbacks about D5- SU dynamic components, so could you share with us the SU file, or tell us what you want to do in D5 with dynamic components?

Thanks in advance!
Oliver

i mean even without D5 bridge running the skp runs slow. its enough to have the plugin installed and boom. when i uninstall it the skp gets back good speed.

this video shows the workflow without D5 plugin:

and this one shows it with D5 plugin:

see how much slower the skp thinks with plugin installed? and yes. i tried to disable all other plugins except d5. same thing.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We have been identifying and fixing this issue, but it is hard for us to repro. Does the problem happen all the time to this file? It would be good if you could share the .skp file with me for better troubleshooting.
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Oliver

it happens all the time the plugin is installed and enabled. im unable to upload the file here. can you give an email ?

Yeah, you could send the file to support@d5techs.com or ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com
Thanks.

ok. sent. try to change the scale of any object. once with plugin enabled and disabled. and see the difference