D5 Scene File Empty

**D5 Render Version: V 2.1
**Graphics Card: 3070 TI
**Driver Version: Latest
**Issue Description: Hello I was working on this file and the next day when I opened it, it was empty. Is there a way to recover it. Thank you

D5 Scene Folder + Logs Link

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue. I am downloading the file but the speed is a little slow. So could you please check whether the file has backups? If you have auto-save feature on, it will have 3 backups.
D5 Render 2.1 | Auto Save & View history versions - YouTube

I have checked and there are no autosaves unfortunately. and honestly did not check if autosave is on but after this I will

Hello, I checked your file and found it has backup files, I recorded a video to show you how to replace the current empty file with the backup one manually. Please check your private message.

how can i do this manually?

Please contact support@d5techs.com, and it would be good if you can let us know what problem you encountered, and compress the scene file to send it to us.

1 Like

how do you do this? My scene just opened blank and I have lost a days work. I have autosave and backups but the scene opens blank and shows no version history but I can see the backup folder

how do you do it manually