D5 Render Turns Off (Urgent)

Hello guys, I’m currently working on exterior visualization and my scene is heavy. For example, if I don’t change the scene when I first open the model, it stays open, but as the scene changes and moves away from the model, D5 closes directly without any errors. I turn it on again and it closes again. I’ve worked in heavy scenes before, but I’ve never encountered such a problem.I don’t know how to work and I need your urgent help.

My System : AMD Ryzen5 5600x - 64GB Ram - NVDIA Rtx 3060 12GB

Hi, Furkan
Thanks for reaching out.

Please try following these steps first:
Close D5 Render, right click on “D5 Render” icon, select “Run as administrator”, open D5 Render and restart your computer.

If there still have problems after doing this, please let us know your graphics card driver version, task manager or GPU-Z information about the video memory usage when the scene is running, and send us log files to locate the cause.

How to find log files - Please follow the steps in that page, then send the exported log file (which is called zziplog) to support@d5techs.com with problem description.

1 Like

I forwarded the log files from GPU-Z and SupportTools to the gmail support account. Waiting for your return guys.

1 Like

Thank you for your cooperation, we have checked the log files and found that the cause was GPU HUNG.

There are a number of possible causes for this, please see the following suggestions.

1. One of the most common reasons for this error is drivers error. Try installing a different version of the graphics card driver, for example, an earlier version than the current one, or switch to a Studio Driver if the Game Ready Driver is currently in use.

2. The graphics card, processor or memory is set to overclock, causing the device to be unstable. In this case, it is recommended to turn off overclocking and set the voltage, speed and frequency according to the system specifications.

3. The temperature of the memory stick or CPU is too high, you may need to monitor the device temperature while running D5 and increase the fan speed to enhance heat dissipation.

4. As a general suggestion, if this setting of your computer is on, please turn it off:

If the first four options do not solve the problem, there may be a fault in the memory or other hardware. In this case, it is recommended to test the memory and ray tracing performance using a third party tool to determine if there is a problem.

In addition, I see in your screenshot that the video memory usage is almost full when running this scenario file, 12,288MB in total, taking up 11,580MB, which also exacerbates instability, it is recommended to reduce/hide some resources within the scene appropriately and see if there are any such problems again.

Thanks,
Lia