D5 Render takes up 550 GB of storage space.

**D5 Render Version: 3.1.1
**Graphics Card: RTX 3060
**Driver Version: Latest
**Issue Description:
Hello. Could someone please help me with this issue?
Currently, my D5 Launcher is taking up 550GB of data. Is this normal, and how can I delete any unnecessary data?
I have checked the project files, performed data cleanup, and deleted all backup files, yet the data usage hasn’t dropped significantly. I don’t use the Local library, so what could be causing this?
Thank you all for taking the time to read this.
Screenshots/Videos Description:

**Steps to Reproduce (optional): As shown in the photo.

El Launcher de D5 me pesa 500GB, he borrado todos los proyectos y he formateado el pc por si hay archivos de caché que no he sabido borrar y sigue con el mismo peso.

D5 Render Version:
Graphics Card:
Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi @hoan18129 @sergio4lenda

Both of your descriptions seem the same; may I know if you are in the same environment or perhaps the same person?

Anyway, please send us your log files so we can also check it on our end.



Note: Please send it to me privately. You may use Google drive links or we transfer link to store the log files if it’s too large.