D5 render pro ! no me funciona ayuda¡¡¡

D5 Render Version: 2.1.0.0303

**Graphics Card:**NVIDIA RTX2080 Super

Driver Version:
Issue Description:
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):
Sistema operativo win 11Pro
Hello again, I am a Pro client of D5-Render and for a long time I have not been able to run D5 on my machine even though I have made a large investment in it and have paid for D5 Render, please contact me at gimdel@gmail.com in order to fix the problem.
He has contacted me ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com and has not been able to solve it, I urge you to solve the problem for me please

Hi GimDel, sorry to hear that you ran into this problem. In our last topic we are waiting for your logs files but did not get response yet, the google drive link did not work due to permission settings.
If you don’t mind, we can have a remote access to help you solve the problem, and I will send you details in private messages and via email.

If you do not want remote access, please send us two folders having logs files:

1. A folder called logs, in the installation directory of D5 2.1
  2. A folder called Saved, in C:/Users/your account/AppData/local/d5_immerse
    Please send them to support@d5techs.com

After that, you can turn off Windows defender temporarily then totally reinstall D5 Render, because from the video you posted before, the D5 Render engine is stopped by it.

1. uninstall D5 Render.
  2. delete the remaining files in the installation folder(also you could move those custom files to other places for backups.
  3. Go to the following path and delete 3 folders that start with “d5_”
    C:/Users/your account/AppData/local
    K2T78DMIR9BLG081BL$JH96
  4. Reinstall D5 Render from Download | D5 Render

We will follow up with this problem in this topic and thank you for your patience. It will help a lot if you can send the required logs files to us.