D5 render freezes when selecting materials

I have a problem today when entering the material library, when selecting any D5 it freezes for a long moment…sometimes I even have to reset it…is it some kind of problem with the library because I don’t know what could have happened anymore…it’s annoying terribly.

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

First of all, we need to clarify the question, is it that every time you enter the material library, D5 freezes for a long time after selecting the material?

Secondly, did you add any new models or materials to your local library before the problem occurred?

Finally, please send us the log files to locate the cause. You can use D5 support tool to quickly package the log files, my email is support@d5techs.com.

Regards,
Lia

I know what was wrong…I have a lot of vegetation in the scene and I had “outline mode” set in effects and it was because of that…even though I have top of the line hardware I guess it turned out to be too demanding…when I turned that effect off everything goes ok. So if anyone would have a similar problem turn outline on only for rendering.

Hi there,

Thank you for your further feedback.

Also, could you please help us by sending us the logs file to identify the cause of this problem specifically?

Please use D5 support tool to quickly package the log files and send it to support@d5techs.com.

where can I find this log file so I can send it to you?

Please follow the steps in that page, then send the exported log file (which is called zziplog) to support@d5techs.com with problem description.