:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: Vallis Pacis (Valley Of Peace)
Artist: Zishan Mohideen Bava
Graphics Card: AMD Ryzen 9 3950, RTX 3080
Workflow: SketchUp+D5 Render
Post-processing: VSDC Video Editor
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: 3D warehouse

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

"Vallis Pacis was inspired by my imagination. Situated in a place filled with just nature and humans away from the chaotic daily life of ours, sitting at home during lockdown has made me realize how much we have been connected to our work rather than ourselves and our inner peace.

So let me take you on a Journey through my Valley of Peace, as you can see it’s cold and snowy. You can feel the weather cold but yet pleasant, chills of excitement as you wake up to a new day, a day of exploring and learning new things.

The Snow calms me down and makes me relaxed. We all need to chill down for a while and take a break. Chilled calming winds breezing around your neck, Chirping of the beautiful Snow Bunting and the honking of the snow geese as they fly past by the beautiful calm sky.

I’ve always been fascinated by reindeer’s Fun fact they are called Caribou if in the wild and reindeers when domesticated.

I love keeping everything minimalistic yet elegant as you can tell by my Winter Cabin, Sometimes Less is always better and that’s the theme I chose when designing. my home got a beautiful balcony where I can sit and have a hot cup of cocoa, read a book, sightsee the nature and even just ponder upon my thoughts and watch the snow grow up to layers.

I chose my Location to be in another universe and from my imagination so that I can bring the sense of feeling and presence to the readers. A place where I am in my element, a place where I’m comfortable with my thoughts and people closest to me. Everybody has their own peaceful place and this is mine, a place I would love to live in.

You could call it a utopia, where everything is perfect and this was a tour of my world, Vallis pacis or Valley of peace translated from Latin."

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: An imagined place called Vallis Pacis (Valley Of Peace)

:round_pushpin: Distance: Another Universe

4 Likes