[D5 Render Challenge II] Traveler's path - Gianluca Savino

:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: Traveler’s path
Artist: Gianluca Savino
Graphics Card: RTX 3070
Workflow: Cinema4D + D5 Render
Post-processing: photoshop (for images) + Davinci Resolve (for video editing)
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: self-made (60%), Quixel Megascans (10%), Sketcfab (5%), Other (25%)

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

“I always work on ArchVIZ and wanted to change the theme for fun. Invented scene pernding to something I like, walking in the woods with my wife.
The studio room is almost a 3D representation of my home studio (it matches about 80%). I also have a dog (Penny) that I put in the scene – she is my shadow dog.
Story:
A place to escape and regain control of one’s thoughts. A quiet place. But the road to get there is impassable, not without danger.
But when your journey ends, everything is rewarded by the tranquility and the stopping of time. Every thought disappears and gives way to tranquility.
(Italiano)
Lavoro sempre su ArchVIZ e volevo cambiare tema per divertirmi. Scena inventata perndando a qualcosa che mi piace, passeggiare nei boschi con mia moglie.
La stanza studio è quasi la rappresentazione 3D del mio studio di casa (combacia al 80% circa). Ho anche un cane (Penny) che ho messo nella scena… è il mio cane ombra.
Storia:
Un posto dove scappare e riprendere il controllo dei propri pensieri. Un posto tranquillo. Ma la strada per arrivarci è impervia, non priva di pericoli.
Ma quando finisce il tuo viaggio, tutto viene ripagato dalla tranquillità e dal fermarsi del tempo. Ogni pensiero sparisce e lascia il posto alla tranquillità."

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: quiet place away from everything

:round_pushpin: Distance : 21 imaginary meters

4 Likes