[D5 Render Challenge II] Natural Park - Diego Andrés

:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: Natural Park
Artist: Diego Andrés Silva Rodríguez-
Graphics Card: GTX 1070
Workflow: SketchUp + D5 Render
Post-processing: NONE
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: :plant pots, tiles, probe the sketchup warehouse, the other models are modeled from 0 and all the assets of vegetation, rocks, animals are from the library of D5 render.

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

“The inspiration comes from that there is a Natural Park called, The Gallineral Park, the park is located in a small town called San Gil in the country of Colombia, this park is my base and my inspiration to participate in the contest, I represent the distance with the, because this park has been my companion and witness since I met him about two years old, since that age it has been my place of rest, my place of escape, my place of relaxation and currently already being an architect, is the place where I go to free myself and feel my thoughts flow when I design, since its tranquility helps me a lot, the distance becomes present when the pandemic begins, access to this park was completely forbidden and that caused frustration to have it so close,just 1 km away or 10 minutes walking, the distance is tiny, but it felt huge, hence the idea of modeling from 0 the park and make it feel closer through 3d modeling and as an example of distance, From there the reflection is born, It is not necessary a great distance to feel it."

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: San Gil, Colombia

:round_pushpin: Distance: 1km