[D5 Render Challenge II] House on Mars - Juan Manuel

:star2: About the Challenge
Theme: House on Mars
Artist: Juan Manuel
Graphics Card: GTX 1060
Workflow: SketchUp + D5 Render
Post-processing: Windows 10
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: Warehouse, Ambientcg, Quixel Megascans

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

“La escena se encuentra en el planeta Marte. Llevamos unos años con la noticia de ir hasta allí, de poblarlo, etc. Y en un momento como este, en la que pasamos una terrible Pandemia, sería un buen momento para escaparse hasta allí, pero claro, con todas las comodidades posibles, casi tanto como para sentirse como en casa, y he imaginado un complejo confortable para vivir.

Mi inspiración la tomo de las películas de ciencia ficción, de las cuales soy fan, y observando las naves y bases espaciales, hechas por módulos y con pasillos que los comunican, he pensado hacer algo parecido con D5 Render y las herramientas que nos proporciona Windows 10 para edición de videos, con la idea de saber que puedo hacer sólo con un programa de render como D5 y uno de modelado como Sketchup (versión de prueba), todo gratis.

The scene is set on the planet Mars. We have been a few years with the news of going there, of populating it, etc. And at a time like this, in which we are experiencing a terrible Pandemic, it would be a good time to escape there, but of course, with all the possible comforts, almost as much as to feel at home, and I have imagined a comfortable complex to live in. .

I take my inspiration from science fiction movies, of which I am a fan, and observing the ships and space bases, made by modules and with corridors that communicate them, I have thought of doing something similar with D5 Render and the tools that Windows provides us 10 for video editing, with the idea of knowing what I can do only with a rendering program like D5 and a modeling program like Sketchup (trial version), all for free.”

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: Marte

:round_pushpin: Distance: 54 600 000 km

Uploading: D5_Image_20220522_153659.png…