[D5 Render Challenge II] Hobbit´s Study Room in Middle Earth - Leo

:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: Hobbit´s Study Room in Middle Earth
Artist: Leo
Graphics Card: RTX 3090
Workflow: SketchUp + D5 Render
Post-processing: Photoshop + Premiere Pro
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: The model (building, table, cabinet, chair, wooden stand) is original made in SketchUp

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

“I have always been fascinated by the beautiful landscape and the world of the Hobbitons the Shire and the Middle Earth. The unique design of the Hobbit Cave with many round shapes and curves, embraced from the hill. It has given me great pleasure to be able to recreate this legendary study room. The viewer has the opportunity to observe all the items collected on the journeys and adventures from Bilbo Baggins and his custom made table writing desk with his utensils. Spend some time in Bilbos room and breeth the atmosphere. May you find yourself become calmer and relaxed by watching."

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: Middle Earth, Hobbiton - the Shire

:round_pushpin: Distance: Far away in the distance and far away in the timeline. Our present lifestyle is for the mostly people very busy and exhausting. Far away from being relaxed, centered and quiet. I tried to give something to the viewer which is far away from his reach in our world. A cozy, warm, snuggly, nostalgic dreamy place to slow-down and keep his busy mind far away :slight_smile: