[D5 Render Challenge II] Green way - Luis Molina

:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: Green way
Artist: Luis Molina
Graphics Card: RTX 2060
Workflow: SketchUp + D5 Render
Post-processing: Premiere to add text and music, Photoshop to adjust the brightness of the “After” render.
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: Some of the tree Models from 3D Warehouse, some of the grass textures are made by my own using grass images from Google Images, and the rest from the assets are all from D5 Render

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

“I got the inspiration from Roberto Burle Marx´s and Martha Schwartz´s landscaping projects, the place was selected because i was interested in study in Germany, and in the last year the university where i study created an online Exchange project with a German university (using Zoom App for our communication), where we chose The tegel´s Airport for doing a study project, so that i developed a sketchup model with my favorite proposal of that study. This proposal is named Green way, it´s an escape idealized to bring landscaping, social and introspective encounters for people, trying to be a natural escape from the buildings, it´s projected to be the substitute of a normal street where cars are driven, so it tries to be too a green scar in the actual urban model of city, bringing green and natural ambients in the inside of the city and in the near of our homes, jobs, educational place, etc. it’s an imaginary space."

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: Tegel, Germany

:round_pushpin: Distance: 10174 km

2 Likes