[D5 Render Challenge II] FUTURE WE LIVE - Giorgi

:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: FUTURE WE LIVE (Cuberpunk) & SNOWY WEATHER (STATION)
Artist: Giorgi Melkadze
Graphics Card: RTX 3060
Workflow: Sketchup + D5 Render
Post-processing: Adobe premier only for to connect videos for one full movie
Source of assets that are not from D5 asset library: 3D warehouse

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:
“Inspiration is the edge of reality and future where we live. it is mix of imagination.

Chapter 1.
I make a decision to create a cyberpunk city. The genre is very far but at the same time very close. That’s how I define the distance correctly (AS FAR AS CLOSE). I think humanity is tending to a border and we are advancing in the universe, therefore we don’t even analyse how realistic is everything. I think every era has its beauty and wonders. I consider that eminent changes in cyberpunk will be our signature in the aesthetics of the universe based on the time and era.

*I named chapter 1 the “Future we live”. There’s nothing more beautiful when rainy and wet nights revive the reflections of the neon and Led lights and make them very colourful and alive. *

Regarding The creation of chapter 1, entire space and urban planning was created by me specifically for participation in the competition.

I worked alone entirely on each detail with the full capacity I have. Just only in chapter 1, I use the following assets: scooter, train, the truck, fishes, vegatable (just some of them)…

Now, regarding chapter number two (The action is happening on a snowy day at the train station). I have decided to use the renewed ability of a D5 render and present a scene in the snowy weather, where everything is more realistic, In the present environment. I just wanted to give pleasure to viewers to feel the complete perception of reality. That was what I insight for this chapter.

Also in chapter 2, (Snowy weather) I build everything alone and I tried to use fewer assets. The architecture, the train station, the railways, the garbage canes, soda machine, pebbles, constructions etc. were made by myself. Only used the following assets: cars and the train. All passengers and moving cars are assets from D5 render.

P. S. Doing the modelling and rendering, in total, I worked 705 hours and I am proud to share my final work. I want to thank the D5 group for this unique product and I want to thank every person who is working as a team on this product.”

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: Imaginary space.

:round_pushpin: Distance: AS FAR AS CLOSE

8 Likes

@Vicki-Yi thank you. i sent image renders, video render and screenshots of D5 on email with google drive and wetransfer link (compressed file)

Will more images add? There is only one :slight_smile:

Imposible que tengas sĂłlo 2 Like hasta ahora, si pudiese te darĂ­a 2 Likes.
Me encantó lel texturizado y las luces, fantástico!!!,
Muy buen trabajo .
Un saludo.

2 Likes

Muchas gracias por apoyarme. Para serle sincero, me siento muy decepcionado. He tardado 2 meses y 2 semanas en dibujar todo, grafitis y hasta he armado a mano el arte callejero y no he recibido ningún atención o evaluación sobre mi trabajo. Tengo sentido un poco de injusticia, pero ¿Qué hacemos? :slightly_smiling_face:

Este es un buen trabajo tuyo, y creo que la mayoría de tus trabajos tienen dedicación y detalle en su conjunto, y si no en este momento, será en otro, pero seguro tendrás reconocimiento. A mí o a cualquiera le puede gustar o no el “Cyberpunk”, pero yo, en cuanto vi tu trabajo sabía que había mucho trabajo detrás y pienso que eso es lo que hay que reconocer, porque poner un árbol y que se vea bonito no tiene mérito (con D5 , que se ven fabulosos). Mi trabajo lo hice en poco tiempo, porque era el que tenía (llegué tarde, jejeje ), y muchas cosas no me dio tiempo acabarlas. Presento una cúpula geodésica de frecuencia 3 (creo), para el invernadero, pero ya ves, ni un árbol. Bueno que me enrrollo.

Un saludo y buena suerte.

2 Likes

Hello georgemelkadze.
Don’t be sorry, we understand that a beautiful job, thought out, elaborated, difficult even how to manage it.
Your genre is suburban graphic style, I think, but I don’t want to be critical of other colleagues, the visual impact is strong, it’s a genre that not everyone likes, but it touches me inside how art you see that in yours you work you put your soul into it.
Hope someone else notices you, you deserve it :grinning: :heart:

1 Like

@juan3dmanuel & @riccardofortelli thank you very much mates for the encouragement :heart: :pray: wish u all the best

1 Like