[D5 Render Challenge II] A Hope - Saman Salar

:star2: About the Challenge

Theme: A Hope
Artist: Saman Salar
Location: Iraq (Kurdistan region) /Duhok cityGraphics Card: RTX 2070 super
Workflow: SU+ D5 Render
Post-processing: Photoshop for photo filter and exposure and levels and other small adjustment, and adobe Rush pro for the video stitching (clips) and transitions and music
Whether the model is original: SketchUp warehouse

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Description of the work:

“As everything is lift to be during the pandemic and people went into their houses and everything seems to be stop because of fear, we see something that we didn’t see in a while which is our plant living again (the plants and the animals and almost everything else including the human), we saw what some may thought was a Sci-Fi thing where the nature live with our advancements, and people can breath a healthy air in places where it was once full of pollution, and made us think of ways to improve our handling with nature and everything else.

And how we could live in peace, where our houses and apartments could be comfortable and fashionable while everything else is not suffering because of it.

In the short animation that I made, I used mainly D5 assist that could show the life in the forest and it’s vegetations and animals, and also show the lights that lead to a new area which is portrayed through the jogger in the tunnel while passing some harming things that we used to do , which is portrayed by the rusty cars and old walls and fire and rubbles, and how at the end we saw the light at the end of the tunnel and passed it to a normal life that doesn’t damage the environment around us, and I portrayed that by the bridge that we cross to see life crawling back into the city and into our homes, and how the lights shine again and we can live while we are more aware of our surrounding.

At least that’s what I hope we crossed and learned through this pandemic, a hard lesson that I hope we learned from."

:earth_africa: Location of your scene: The scene is located everywhere but I made a city to show the extremes between nature and human life

:round_pushpin: Distance: if it was my city I would say 3km, or even less like 100m from the edge of the city to nature

1 Like