D5 Render Version: 1.9 (latest version)
Graphics Card: RTX 2060
Driver Version: 471.41
**Issue Description:**I have decided to use this program for a very important project.
On Friday I do some renderings to show the project to the clients, they ask me for some small changes, I approve the project and today I had the final renderings delivered.
This morning I open the file and it is unusable.
All the 3D part modeled in sketchup has disappeared, or rather it has become transparent / invisible
Many objects placed in the scene (such as trees or cars) cause the same problems. They are invisible.
All this has caused me serious damage because I was unable to deliver and also I don’t know how to fix it! if I had to do it all over again I would lose at least another day of time, which I don’t have !!
It is really frustrating to use this software !!
Ambient occlusion maps that are unusable because they generate artifacts;
Still not figured out how to put the grass on a surface efficiently (the bucket command works 1 time out of 10)
As soon as you insert 2 trees or some grass the program starts losing fps and slows down the whole PC.
It was much more stable in beta versions than it is now!
I wanted to buy the full version, but it would be a waste of money because you can only use it for some internal scene, not too big or complex …
I am truly disappointed
Screenshots/Videos Description: This is a screenshot of problem
This is the last render before the program went crazy
Steps to Reproduce (optional):