D5 Freezes Upon Loading Assets

D5 Render Ver:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Laptop
Driver Ver: 532.10

Thanks in advance.

I am trying to get a project completed over the weekend and I am have a great deal of difficulties and some frustrations…

When I’m trying to load assets, Particularly grouped vegetation… D5 repeatedly freezes. Constantly… Any suggestions?

John Hogan

EDIT: This can be repeated in any project. It can be repeated if the live sync is active in Sketchup AND if I am running independent D5 is running.

It will happen with a single plane in the scene. Therefore the complexity of the scene has nothing to do with the “freeze”.

This is repeatable with many of different or perhaps, all of the “Grouped Vegetation” assets. The 0%-100% gauge will go progress to 100% as seen on the screenshot. And it will freeze while loading.

I am not sure if it is related to the brush tool being active. That is a possibility , however not confirmed.

The

1 Like

Hello. Does the software freeze when you use other assets besides ‘Grouped Vegetation’? How long do your freezes last?
I suggest you can send us your logs and we will check it. This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your log to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

LunaLang,.

Thank you very much for the quick response. I apologize in my delay in getting back to you. I was traveling.

inexplicably, the problem has resolved itself. And I have no idea why. Nothing has changed except the update in D5 and I doubt that that had anything to do with it.

Thanks again

John

1 Like

Thanks for your update for this issue. I am very glad that this issue has been solved.
If you have any other problem, feel free to contact us. :heart_hands:
Best regards