D5 Donma

Merhaba D5 kullanırken sürekli olarak donma yaşıyorum sebebi ne olabilir? ( Donmadan sonra mavi ekran veriyor ve bilgisayar yeniden başlıyor)

Hi @furkansonmess,

are you using D5 2.6? Is this happening with specific files or all files?
If it’s convenient, can you send the abnormal scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) and your logs to support@d5techs.com? You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: D5 Support Tool. We will check it as soon as possible.

zziplog.zip (2.0 MB)

Hello again, ı sending my D5 log files. I hope that’s true folders.
Yes, That’s all D5 files. I using a lot of architectural programs(3dsmax,corona,sketchup,lumion). But that mistakes only in D5.

Hi, thanks for the log file. Just for confimation, did this happen suddenly or after updates? Does it work normally before?

Please tell me your current D5 Render version, Windows system version and graphics card driver version. You can check this info in Settings-About and D5 welcome page.
How about your dedicated GPU memory usage when running D5? You can check the info in Task Manager on your PC.

You can also refer to this post at first. Crashes/Restarts/Fails to Load - Get Help / How to - D5 RENDER FORUM

Regards,