D5 crashed and not autosaving

D5 Render Version: D5 Render 2.3.5
Graphics Card: RTX 3060
Issue Description: Hello D5 Team, I’ve been working on a project since last week. My workflow consists in working on our server. The problem is today, when i’m working and sundely got crash because of TDR and my last history of version is from the file yesterday. my autosaving is on and I have checked the logs on d5_immerse and there is a logs about my work today. how I can recovery my work ?. Thank you
Screenshots/Videos Description:

Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please take a screenshot of your autosave settings screen? Also, what path are you storing this D5 file in? What type of server is it? Or dropbox?

If autosave is on, please find this project in Recent uses, right click, click on view history version and check if the history file opens properly.

Then send us this D5 file( find the scene file in Recent Uses, right click to open the file location, and zip the entire folder where the .drs file is located )and the log files to locate the cause.

How to find log files - Please follow the steps in that page, then send the exported log file (which is called zziplog) to support@d5techs.com with problem description.

Thanks
Lia

1 Like