D5 crash when put on render

HI,
System configuration:
Processor - 13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-13900K 3.00 GHz
Windows 10 Pro
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4080
RAM -64 GB
The problem is when i put my scene on rendering D5 crashes whereas same file work on my older computer. It’s happening continuously on every project now.
When i restart and put the same scene on render sometimes it renders fine and sometimes again it crashes. Don’t know what the problem is. can you please help me in this ?

Hi mate, What’s your GPU driver vision? If it still happens after updating the driver, please send us the log files for troubleshooting. support@d5techs.com

D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Its a latest version. anyways will send you log file now. please go through that.

Sent through wetransfer. Please check

still waiting for reply

Hi mushir, sorry for the inconvenience caused by the problem. To confirm, do you have CPU overclocked? It seems your CPU is 13900K, and if it has auto overclocking settings or programs like afterburner turned on, please turn off them then check the result.
Also, how large is your computer’s RAM frequency? You can turn off X.M.P or lower the frequency.

If the problem persists, please run a clean installation of the video driver, and also run this dll repair tool: Got notification of “Launch failure might be caused by system DLLs missing, try to repair it automatically?” or stop loading at 0% - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

Also, if possible, we can schedule a time for remote access troubleshooting.

Regards,
Oliver

I’ll follow this instructions. if you want i cn give you access anytime. now also its possible. do you use anydesk?